Thank You for your interest in the CredibleMeds website
With online registration, you can gain access to the QTdrugs list and many other resources to assist you in making decisions about the safe use of medicines.
Note: Registration by commercial users of CredibleMeds’ copyrighted material (including QTdrugs List) requires purchase of a commercial use license.
- Discover reliable information about medicines
- Ability to search the QTdrugs list for drugs with potential risk of QT prolongation or torsades de points (TdP)
- Receive e-newsletters and notification when the QT Drugs list has been revised
- Access to QTdrugs List and each drug’s risk category of causing increased QT and/or Torsades de Pointes (TdP)
- Opportunity to submit questions on specific drugs to AZCERT
- Optional free E-mail newsletter on safe use of medicines
- Single User or Multi-User licensed access to the complete QTdrugs List
- Ability to download the QTdrugs List and selected meta data for each drug (e.g. contraindicated drugs, medical use, market status, etc)
- Ability to incorporate the QTdrugs List in internal company software
- Ability to embed the QTdrugs List in commercial software products
- Ability to use the QTdrugs API for online access to up-to-date data in QTdrugs List